Monday, August 27, 2007

My Scrap Retreat

Goodmorning all, I have just realised that I have forgotten to advertise my Scrap Weekend on this blog, how silly of me. All the details are below and I would love to see some new faces here whether it is for one day or the whole weekend.
My first weekend was back in May and we had a great time. It is very casual, lots of fun and a relaxed scrapping weekend.
This time I have a guest designer on the Friday doing 2 pages with us in the morning and then I will do a page at about 3pm. For those staying till night we have some exciting things happening...and then we start it all again on saturday...right thru till Sunday arvo.
I also have LOTS of product here for you to purchase, so come and join us.

Scrap Weekend #2
In Branxton
And it’s longer this time


No Kids
No partners
No interruptions
Just Continuous Scraping

Yes it’s on again!!!!!


Join us from Friday 10am - 21st till Sunday 23rd Sept
& scrap till you have to go home.

Being held at 2 William St Branxton

“How to” classes available
Workshops everyday
complete product kits supplied & extras available plus
hundreds of other items to purchase too.

Accommodation available for those who just can’t bear to leave.

Only $120 per person

Per day price also available on application

Price Includes;
5 complete scrap kits with tutorial,
all food, drinks (BYO alcohol), accommodation and lots more!!!!

So if you are a die hard Scrapper, or want to learn how, get a friend or two together and
call now to book your table.
Hope to see you there.
Send me and email or leave a comment if you want to book in and I will be in touch.

No comments: