Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So much for spring.... the winter clothes are back out and the kids are wearing jackets to school....

Busy busy here, Zac had Knock out football today they came 2nd.... played 7 games, sore legs I think! I had to work, swim lessons this arvo and now trying to clean up and cook dinner....


I did get to finish this a layout I started this morning.... inspired by a sketch I found on this great sketch blog Stuck? check
it out.
I'm sure I'll be a regular, love a sketch to get the creative juices flowing....
And Sara has a gorgeous little boy who features in her examples.
I have used the gorgeous Crate Paper Cowgirl papers to complete this layout of my 9yr old (when he was 7).
Well tomorrow night I plan to upload some pics of layouts that I have used in challenges on differnet blogs last month.
Till then, have fun.


1 comment:

Terri B said...

Loving that LO Peta. Those pps are yummy to work with too.