Monday, October 29, 2007

Home and pumping

I have had the best weekend.... we took off on friday out to the Hunter Valley retreat at Quorrabolong (out from Cessnock).... must admit I haven't been in the scrappin ood since becoming pregnant, but I think I have snapped out of it.
It was a lovely relaxing weekend, laughing with friends, eating amazing food, oh yeah and scrappin heaps... I think i actually did about 20 double pages.
Heres a few, sorry about the pics its very cloudy here this morning.














This morning i got up and did my passion 4 fashion week 3 layout...had to be in by 9am, yep always leave it till the last minute. It looks nothing like I planned, I was doing a double page, using the title "when u wish upon a star" with aqua, red & black.... mmmm.... heres the finished product...along with week 1&2.

week 3 Dramatic











week 2 elegant













week 1 horte Coulture















I have 2 classes today, soon & tonight.... so i better go get ready and get these kids off to school.

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Peta, I just love your layouts for the Passion for Fashion Challenge.

Congrats on your pregnancy - hope the next 28 weeks goes smoothly for you.