Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scrapbooking Frenzee

Well I have had a great scrap bug hit me yesterday..... and here are the out comes.
This first page was inspired by a sketch from shop & crops newsletter


This double was started on wednesday night at boutiques Scrap & Chat night... the girls will be happy that I didn't use red PP :)

This page I put together for my class yesterday.... I was inspired by a layout I saw in a mag by Jolene Pienaar... and also a few ideas i picked up on a few blogs I've viewed in the last few days.

This layout is a Scraplift from Myebelle, who won the Blind Chellenge over at Scrap Therapy, I loved her page so much I had to make one for myself.... thanks Michelle for the inspiration.

Yesterday I visited Charms Blog and found her great Scraplift from Aussiescrapjack...which is a layout from the talented Kim Archer, I had to give it a go...... love the way it turned out, with all those pics one one page..thanks Kim (and Charm for leading me there).

Well this one has a mix of inspiration... and i am really happy with the end result. I was lead to a few CC's last night by ScrapCat, and had a look at the challenges (didn't register though).... Chock Scraps had there 1st challenge as one needing to have 'white space', at least 2 pics & stamps... I loovve white space.... so then I also had a sketch from CIS sketches which i played with the picture placement and then I have lastly to thank Lusi for her amazing style, freestyle, staples....lots of colour......

So I have had amazing inspiration of late and am really enjoying my scrappin time.
I have one last page I MUST complete right now....Kate sent me a challenge last night, at 8.40pm mind you.... and I have to have it completed today.... so come back later to see the final result!!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love all of these, you are certainly on a frenzy!!