Saturday, February 16, 2008

My fridays accomplishments

These are my pages I did yesterday...yep 7 singles in one day... and boy am I happy with them... The first 4 are from a class kit I did over at Julie's... it is an Aussie kit designed by Di Turner....





This page I have done for a new blog challenge called White with 1..... go check it out....

and this is my Feb entry for the 1,2,3 challenge.... and I am sooooo hapy with this one, I love the new Two Scoops papers from BG.... and I was so impressed with my creation of the transparency..... never done that before, stamped onto transparency paper, love finding new techniques....

and my final layout was for the Stuck Sketch #28.... i try to do these each week as I love sketches, they are always a great way to get the creativity flowing......

Thanks for looking and I hope you check out all the great challenges out there this month.... no reason to have scrappers block when you have people helping you with the basis of a layout.....

Don't forget to get your entry in for my challenge, check the top right for criteria this month....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after seeing all the layouts here peta i think if you get the DT SPOT for sure you would have the DT thingy down pat ... or cased... good luck

sandie
xx