Friday, February 1, 2008

WOW its the 2nd month of the year already.... the 1st of Feb.... I love the first day of the month as all the new challneges get set, so spend half the day searching sites and writing down which ones I am going to do.... by the way make sure you check out the criteria for this months comp at Pete's Place..... (see over to the right ----------)

Go check out this new site 'Funkstreet Designs', they have just started selling Buzz & Bloom kits, and they will have classes coming soon too to show you how to use the product kit.

Now for some pages.....
My count for January was 51 single pages (I counted doubles as 2 singles) and 2 OTP items..... I have amazed myself with that amount, and i am soooo happy with the pages too, not one I don't like.

This page is for the Long Hot Summer Week 2 over at Scrap Boutique....make sure you have a look, it is a great sketch this time.....

On Monday Night Bons had a Cyber Crop and i actually completed all 3 challenges.....
This one was Sheree's challenge.... I always find it hard to scrap 'us' but I am happy with the result, lots of layers and 3D work here.....

Fran's sketch was a great one too..... really loved scrappin these pics of the boys.....

And Bons Challenge.... it had me stumped at first, but i LOVE the finished result here, we had to use lace, photo corners and at least 3 colours, one being gold.....


Well make sure you have alook at the great pages that were entered into the January Comp.... i will announce the winner on Monday.....
We are off to Bondi for the weekend.... so have a great one everyone and i will catch you on monday!!!! :)

No comments: