Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Gorgeous Cherubs

I just pick up these gorgeous photos of my kids and had to share..... these are only 3 but they give you the idea.... a local lady does them at our preschool as a fundraiser... it is such good value and she is sooooo good..... I also got some belly pics done by this lady and will have these back in a few weeks......


This photo my sister took of all of our hands on my belly... I just love it, it turned out sooo well!!!

Okay thats it for now......

Oh except.... make sure you go click on my Scrap kits link..... its soooooo exciting!!!!!

7 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

Thie kids look gorgeous Peta... love all the shots the photographer did a really great job.. love the one of them all standing up/.. cant wait to see the belly shots she has done

sandie
xx

jules said...

WOW what gorgeous hotos...they are great!!!! can't wait to see what you do with them....

i adore the belly shot your sister took....thats a great memory for you all...can't wait to see all the other ones....

jules xx

Melanie H said...

Such beautiful photos Peta, pity you couldn't have waited a bit longer so bubba could be in it too.

I adore that belly shot, too cute.

Melanie H said...

I just had a look at the Kit link, congratulations. It all looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Peta, what gorgeous pics!
Adore the belly shot!
Marellex

Charmaine said...

wow she does a good job Peta....did you change them to B&W?

Peta said...

yes Charmaine I did..... just in microsoft, so not the best, but she printed them black & white too, they look awesome, can't wait to get them on the wall....oh and scrapped!!!