Sunday, October 12, 2008

its here...........

its new home is finally set and my dream has been reached....
I can now bring my home classes to you.
Its easy!
Just click on the link above, go to class kits and
pick any of the ones available.
Inside you will find a full set of step by step instructions to follow to
complete a page...
you will also find pictures of other sample layouts to inspire you...
scrapbooking made easy...
fantastic for the new scrapper,
the scrapper who has limited time,
or at times when your mojo is run down....
go check it out....
class kits with full instructions and example pages.
Other items avilable too
Bazzill for 80 cents
~ check out this months specials and grab a bargin

1 comment:

Kate said...

woo hoo peta, congratulations, and best of luck on your new journey!! I got my 1st scrapbooking from scratch kit in the mail today & it looks fantastic!!!