Monday, December 8, 2008

2009 Scrap Retreat

okay so whos wanting to come???
Im thinking the last weekend in October {30th-1st} is looking good - space after being at Bons retreat in Melbourne & nicer weather - i'll make sure the pool boy comes to clean the pool the day before..... LOL....
and this year I will be KID FREE WOOHOO....

[pics from Sept 2008]


I will be VERY limited to space so it will be a first in best dressed basis once I open bookings - but I am just asking for interest att he moment - so place a comment here and let me know....

It will be the same as the past ones - here at my place - day trippers welcome - 2 classes perday included [with kit supplies]..... and Im thinking of getting it fully catered, saves me cooking - so the cost might go up a little - but we'll see.....

8 comments:

bon said...

i'm THINKING about it, but shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

Peta said...

woohoo ------ okay i will keep it a BIG secret..... woohoo!!!!

Tash said...

I can SEE this BoN!!!! Count nan and I in...although...I will be a real teacher by then!! xx

Bree said...

I would so love to come :) But I don't think work will let me have anymore time off after my 8 week holiday ofr Bons retreat!!

Jane said...

Hi Peta, I'm interested too - and it would be easy for me to be a day tripper :).

Kate said...

wo hoo, I'm in!!! it would be so awesome to see you there Bon & Jane!! quit your job Bree rofl ;)

michelle said...

I'm always interested, Peta.

Bree said...

I may just do that before then Kate :)