Sunday, March 29, 2009

IVE GOT IT!!!! Sassafras Lass that is

And I have had soooo much fun playing with it....
I created the Layout below for the 1970's themed Passion 4 Fashion over at Scrapboutique
I love how it turned out - the bright colours - the glittery thickers - and a pic of me from 1973

Sienna is so much like me when I was young - CUTE!!! LOL!!!!
And I have created these 2 LO's from the Jungle Bungle Kit I have put together for Scrapbookingfromscratch.com
they arent in the shop yet - but I am hoping I will have them up by tomorrow night - leave a comment here if you are keen to "bags" one as I only have 5 of each...
these sneaks are of the pages not quiet finished.....

Okay Im going back to my desk to create some more samples for the kits as these are such fun papers to play with - I might as well give you HEAPS of samples to help you CREATE!!!!

No comments: