Saturday, September 26, 2009

A layout share......

""Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.""
Author: Mary Kay Ash

This is the layout that took me 3 hrs to do last night.....
yes I know - i can hear what you're saying - no it isnt that "hard"...
i didnt even have to make the flower as it is another gorgeous creation by Krissy.....
I think I just was caught up in the chatting side of our social gathering and the scrapping bug went to sleep......
but at least I got to finishe it off today - and I am really happy with it - so is Meah!!

BUT - my scrapping bug woke up happy this morning.....
I have done 9 Layouts today!!!!
I have been blog hopping for inspiration and got a few ideas from about 6 different ladies
but this one called out to be scrap lifted...
Go and check out Fran's blog - OMG I just loved her page - so here is my version!!!

I read pages of Belinda's, Tam's, Heidi's & Sar's blog and came up with these layouts below using up all 'scraps' some from SFS Kits - others from retreat kits.....
I have had the best day... Meah & Caleb scrapped too - it was so cute!!!!



The MME round & round kit -yep its still going!!!!


and another inspiring lady who's blog I read daily is Charm Koch
- I love her work, especially the way she does her mixed titles
- so here is a layout inspired by her pages...

Our school reunion is next weekend - I was going thru some old pics - so i decided to do a few for my 80's album [an A4 album]










So some my goal for today was accomplished
- I have finished off my Adelaide trip - and got a few more zoo LOs done....
Dinner is in the oven
- Tina is coming over [her hubby is away]
so us single mums and all our ferrals are bumming here
- oh and a few extra ferrals too...
i think im the drop in centre today LOL..

Hope you've had an awesome day too....
Have a GREAT Saturday night!!!

4 comments:

Charleegirl said...

Gorgeous PJ. I love Meah's page the best I think..... You have done well for 1 day.

Peta said...

just took a few "photo placement" ideas from you babe with the multi pics :)

Fran said...

Wow-I'm so flattered! You've done an awesome job - I adore your version of it!
Loving all the other LO's - so much to look at!

Fran xx

Kate said...

wow what a busy bee you are!! love them all Peta :)