Saturday, September 19, 2009

A PERFECT photoshoot!!!

""In the eyes of a child...there is joy, there is laughter... there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future...""
Author: Air Supply

I couldnt have asked for a better model.....
Look at these eyes how could you not resist taking over 100 shots....
This is my niece Emily @ 5weeks....


It took us awhile but we got her into a deep sleep so we could
play - heehee!!!!
how gorgeous is this!!!!!

such a little cutie!!!!!

Meah sneaks a sleeping kiss


i love this shot - she looks so content...


and now a group shot.....LOL!!!!
if it wasnt one it was the other
- but Sienna was not in photo mood at all!!!!
better than nothing

what a gorgeous family!

proud Uncle & Aunty

cuddle with Aunty Pete...


I really loved spending time with Tracey, Scott & Emily today....
I'm so glad they were able to visit -its a shame they live so far away [QLD]....
gives me a good reason to visit though LOL!!

Had a great day in the garden today too - I will share some new garden pics tomorrow..
Off to get the kids fed & in bed so I can blind scrap over at Savvy tonight
- whos coming to play?????

3 comments:

michelle said...

Great Photos, she is a cutie. No wonder you took so many photos.

Domestic Mamma said...

Oh I love baby piccies...she is so gorgeous!

Bree said...

Gorgeous photos Peta and what an adorable little girl!!