Monday, September 7, 2009

Winners are grinners!!!!!


""To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.""
Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
On August 26th I bought myself a $2 lottery ticket - first one ever - just to give me a bit of confidence that all would be okay - I felt a bit lucky and wanted to test my feelings...
Well i WON!!! $50!!! not heaps of money but alot for a $2 lottery ticket [so the lady told me]...
I was very excited - it made me realise that everything is heading in the right direction now...
I decided that i would spend the money on me - but something that would give me a reminder - in a positive way - of what has happened and how I have grown thru it all....
At my favourite shop - Willow - I found the perfect presie for me....
I have a few of these figurines now - and this one is titled
Happiness -FREE to sing, laugh, dance...create
and of course the She book....
I think I will have some great quotes from this book over the next month or so....

So my journey is now in full swing...

my month is coming along PERFECTLY...

I am feeling GREAT!!!

SO LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!

This weeks sale in the shop is off Patterned Paper.....

all single patterned papers released prior to CHAS09 are now $1 each!!!!

and there are a few collections packs on special too.....

SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!!

Please note the kits are still on special too - a few marked down even more!!!

I am loading more and more papers all day - so if you want to place more than one order just place local pick up option and I can send you apaypal advice for the total of all your orders once you are finished shopping - NB just because it is in your cart doesnt mean it is allocated to your order

3 comments:

Kate said...

aaawww she is sooo cute!!!! great post, love everything about it :)

marijana said...

love love those figurines.Mia has few :) and that book is AWESOME too :)

Im SO happy to see you SO SO HAPPY!!!
you deserve all happines babe!!!

mwah

Tash said...

I love this post, so refreshing and full of hope! I couldn't think of a more deserving person! xx