Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NEARLY ready!!!!!

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.
It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
 ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.






All the class kits lined up this morning ready to get tied up and named!!!

We are getting there!!!

Im at work till about 1pm - then home to save mum from the terror kid [Sienna] and then we are madly getting everything set up, food shopping down, loungeroom striped, vaccummed and tables in!!!!

Its all happening now!!!!

YAY!!!! 2 more days till my Retreat!!!!

and I got the best news today
- I have a special guest coming on Saturday Night to stay the night with us!!!!
WOOHOO!!! Im soooo happy!!!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

YAY I can't wait!! it will be so much fun....OOOOHHH special guest, wonder who it could be!!;)

marijana said...

hmmmm
Im coming on thursday pmsl
cant wait to see you girls!!!!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

1 more sleep unti I leave - woohoo!!! Can't wait - wonder who the special guest is?

michelle said...

Mmm a special guest!!!!

I hope I find out soon. I have a person I could wish for....

Jane said...

looks like it's all coming together Peta :). Enjoy the next few days and I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone on Sunday :).

Jody said...

I know who it is ......... and i'm not telling but then again you all probably know who it is too......