Monday, October 19, 2009

When Work & Play get in the way!!!!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
~Chili DavisWell I'm not sure what happened to the past 7 days - they have vanished without me even picking up my tape runner or looking at a photo!!!!!




I am starting to feel a little pressure now that I wont be 100% organised for the retreat - which by the way is in 11 MORE SLEEPS!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But this week at work will be smooth sailing - no more 'issues' no more 'hold ups' all is going to JUST WORK when I want it too..... so then I can come home and scrap the night away!!!

I have about 100 items sitting in the back end of the site awaiting me to find suitable photos to load it too.... and I know you all want to see it and buy it NOW - there maybe a few more days delay....

The weekend was VERY busy here on the social front... my GF tina turned 40 on Friday so we celebrated ALL WEEKEND!!!! Here are some pics from Saturday night at here "Country Western" themed party.....








By the end of the night the auto setting with flash was used as I had had way to much to drink to remember how to set the manual settings LOL!!!!
and I was way too busy singing Karaoke to care who got red eye!!!!
Needless to say I got some GREAT shots and Tina was very happy when I gave her a Slideshow to music on CD yesterday... so thats all that matters!!!!

Okay I better get off here - do some more 'work', make school lunches, iron uniforms, hang washing, tidy up, label pizza boxes for posting this morning, have more coffee, get kids off to school, drop little ones at Aunty Carols and get to the office by 9am.... mmmmm okay maybe 10am!!!!LOL!!!

8 comments:

Kate said...

those photos are awesome Peta!! looks like it was a great party...can't wait till your retreat!!!

donna said...

looks like you had a great weekend! have a good week at work :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!! Only 11 days - wow, can't wait :)

michelle said...

Looks like a fun party. I love your boots and flanno. Carols skirt looks great. Was Jason in costume?? I couldn't tell. lol

Jane said...

what a fun looking party :)!!!!! hope you have smooth sailing this week and all goes to plan.

Sar said...

Looking pretty hot there Pj...but same as Michelle, I couldn't tell that Jas was dressed up!! LOL!!

Fran said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog - and LOOKIN GOOD!! in those photos!!LOL

Fran xx

jules said...

looks like you all had a ball honey...can't wait to see these ones scrapped!

jules xxx