"There is always something for which to be thankful."
Author: Charles Dickens
This was the little gift I had on the tables for the ladies as they arrived....
I was so happy with how they turned out....
I already have ideas in place for the next retreat :)
with a little group help and Michelle's quick wit [LOL]
Sar from Savvy gave an AWESOME glimmermist demo - showing different techniques & ideas of how to use it.... I sold out by the end of the day [18 glimmermist, 6 masks & HEAPS of grungeboard & chipboard]... thanks SAR!!!
DAY TWO ~ SATURDAY!!!
Saturday was GREEN DAY - for no real reason - just coz I like green....
and most of the ladies got involved [if they remembered] and I have awarded a YUMMY
"GREEN bubbly chocolate block" to these ladies for the best dressed!!!
- i'll give it to Bev on Friday [Nat I hope she shares] :)
We had a group photo - I took the first one...
and Jody decided I need to be in it...
and silly me handed over my camera OMG!!!! she is sooo funny!!!!
Here's a few shots from over the weekend.
Sunday Group photo
Ang, Me & Deb
- these girls were the HIGHLIGHT of my weekend
- meeting you both was just AWESOME...
I am so glad I can call you both "friends"...
cant wait to see you again soon :)
Kate & Marijana - what sweethearts!!!
Tam & Michelle - very special ladies these two!!!
And we had the pleasure of Miss Jane B's company on Sunday
- you are a gorgeous funny lady
- especially now that you are "offically part of the flock"
- you got picked on ner ner - HEHE!!!!
how gorgeous is she!!!!
And Carol [AKA my BEST friend] & me....
aways there, all the time!!!!
Sar & Leesh from Wollongong
- so glad you made the trip
- you definately fit in with us Hunter Girls
- defiantely welcome ANYTIME!!!!
and Leesh - thanks for not having that bub yet!!!
It was a very productive few days for the ladies scrap wise - not sooo great for me - but I will share my layouts later....
This little lady however did an amazing 43 layouts!!!!& and a mini album ready for the photos from the retreat.....
Emma you are amazing!!!
Watch out for a 'little something; in the mail babe!!!!
Okay now a few special things!!!
how gorgeous is this!!!
Those two NAUGHTY QLD ladies gave me this & more
- definately left me a little shoked and speechless
- but they are such beautiful girls how could I be angry with them for long,....
thankyou so much Deb & Ang!!!
and look at these!!!!
a VERY VERY special lady gave me this book - thankyou Michelle - I will treasure it!!! as I do our friendship - you have been such an amazing support and friend to me - especially over the past 6 months - and I feel very greatful to know you and call you 'my friend'....
and as you can see Michelle also gave me 6 MORE books - she said she wanted me to hand them to some of the girls at the retreat
- OMG what a HARD thing for me to do in a room full of 30 'friends'...
So what i did was got Meah, Sienna & myself to draw the names out of a bucket
- as all of you ladies are deserving of these gorgeous little books....
the lucky six ladies are [in no order]...
STEPH - AKA mumma bear
those books will be in your hands VERY SOON!!!!
And a few other special 'packs' will be making their way to these ladies
Tam - for completeing ALL of the 'challenges' over the weekend
- with some very inspiring pages I might add - gorgeous work Tam
Laraine - for being our little quiet acheiver
- I love that you are able to come scrapping with Tash - I know how much i love scrapping with my mum, so i can only imagine how it must feel for
Tash to share her love of this craft with her Nan...
Sharon - for being our 'shopaholic' of the retreat
- you were so in your element enjoying all the NEW stuff you havent seen
- and you created some AWESOME pages with it all too!!!!
So many amazing moments - gorgeous ladies, fun, scrapping, food, laughter....
lots and lots of laughter....
I would like to thank each & everyone of the ladies who came this year
for making this our
BEST ever retreat....
BRING ON NEXT YEAR!!!!