Friday, January 29, 2010

Shop Shop Shop - and exciting NEWS!!!

Yes I NEED you to BUY BUY BUY
because Kate & I spent today putting in 6 different pre orders for new stock
which will start arriving in the next few weeks - and I need shelf room,
so please let me send it to you!!!

I have ONLY 3 of these GREAT kits left - RRP$30 for ONLY $18

this is one of the pages I created with the kit

My thickers stock is nearly all gone as are 80% of the other Designer kits....
You ladies really know how to shop :)

and on some other exciting news I have received some pages
from FEB's Designer of the Month
- and OMG what an amazing job she has done showcasing the kit I sent her...

I was thinking of maybe giving you a sneak peak of one of the pages.....
but I know you are all very patient and are happy to wait till monday
- arent you???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, we want sneaks now please!!!!!

Kate said...

Please please please!! we want sneaks!! Glad the sale is going well, I can't wait to get my parcel :)

Chloe said...

Us? Patient?? Joking right?! LOL... sneaks please :-)

Barb Turner said...

I must agree, show us pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sarah Lou said...

Patient - nope dont recall that word. Pretty sure its not a strong point fro us scrappers!!

jules said...

patient??? very funny!!...we want, we want, we want!!!!! hehehehe

glad the sale is going off honey..xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

hope u sold heaps babe...