Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Minds Eye....

have some gorgeous paper ranges this release....

This kit is using the Quiet Contrary Little Boy Blue range....
and im in love with the earthy tones...
I have added some red witht he MME Lush Paper & Alpha with a bit of material too...


This page of the Gorgeous Emma


and this page of two ladies who I now call friends
because of this great hobby/craft/business
Bev & Nat
This is also my page for the March Scrap the Girls

I have another page here on my desk which i hope to finish off today and I will load for you to see...
hope you are inspired now to scrap some pics of important girls in your life...

4 comments:

Kate said...

WOW Peat, LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these!!!!! what a beautiful kit

Barb Turner said...

Peta stop showing so much yummy stuff, I am scared of what I will buy next weekend:0 please dont let me big the biggest spender!!!!

Sar said...

LOL Kate, I went to say 'love love love' all of these....and then saw your comment, hehe!

But I do, they're gorgeous babe. xoxo

Fran said...

These look fab, Peta!! Hope you have a blast at your retreat!

Fran xx