Monday, April 26, 2010

April.... where has it gone???

Wow - where has this month gone???
It is nearly finished and I seem to have not had much time to breathe!!!!
In between school things, decluttering, scrap classes, brithdays and doctors appointments
it has past me by!!!

here are a few pics of the kids
Zac playing school footy...
he play really well - and they won the Independant and Catholic Schools Cup
he even kicked two goals - he was so happy

On the friday I went down to Curl Curl to my sisters new place
in a few years you wont know there is any age difference with these three
Jada[3] Sienna[2] & Nate[18mths]
and we can't leave out little Jedd.... isnt he cute!!!
our trip to Sydney was to take the kids to the Wiggles
it was GREAT
Sienna got right in there and danced heaps...

here's a layout share...
I have used a pagemaps sketch and the October Afternoon Thrift Shop Kit
and some old photos of my sisters & I [1996]

I haven't done much scrapping lately.
 I do have a BC I scrapped last night with Amanda at Scrap Boutique, but I cant share till tomorrow :)
Okay well we are off for a picnic today i think at Wyndham Estate so I will have loads of pics to share then...
cause I need more photos [heehee]

2 comments:

Kate said...

beautiful layout peta it looks like you had a great time at the wiggles... and the kids too!! hehe they always put on a great show :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

that page is beyond words PJ.. love all the layouts.. .. sienna is getting so big and beautiful just like her mummy !!