Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kits and samples..... LOTS actually!!!!

Well I finally had a chance to photograph some layouts today - so I thought I would share...
most of them from NEW kits!!!!

this kit is GORGEOUS!!!! and i have got so much from it - all I added was the


and I still have a couple of Pink Paislee 365 Deg Kits left ONLY $28....
i have added a few aphas from my stash....
but I could use these papers OVER & OVER!!!!

okay lets see what else I have done
more Pibk Paislee Papers YUMMO!!!
a scrap lift from the APRIL SCRAPTRENDS MAG
with the BG Origins Kit [with the Origins alpha]
I am really loving using small photos
really tells a story on a single page
another scrap lift from a Scrap Trends Mag - using lots of scraps!!!!
and a Designer Button!!!!

I hope I have inspired you to grab a kit or two - or at least scrap a page or two!!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

wow look at you go!!! they are all AWESOME peta, love each and every one!!

Anthea said...

oh Peta, you have been busy!! loving it all.
Im thinking I might have to pick me up one of yor kits real soon, their lovely!!

Chloe :-) said...

LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

oh wow Peta you have been super busy, and busy putting together new kits as well!!!!!!, gorgeous LO's :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

still a poser rocks babe.. she looks gorgeous too... love all the pages.. but that one grabs me.. iukwim...