Friday, April 30, 2010

Mothers Day SALE - NOW ON!!!!

Just in time to get yourself a HEAP of bargins for mothers day....
jump on over to the shop and make sure you put this code in before you check out
MDAY2010
and you will get 25% off everything
yes even our Designer Kits!!!!

Sale will run from NOW till 9pm Sunday....
Orders will be sent out on Monday

what are you waiting for - go shopping!!!!
Photobucket

NOTE: I have done my best to insure all stock is correct but in the event of something being unavailable at the time of your order being packed I will refund you the money with your order. Orders will be packed in the order I receive them.
No vouchers can be used during the sale.


2 comments:

Kate said...

awesome peta! you know how to treat us mums well!! hehe xox

Barb Turner said...

oh no and I was being so good!!!! Better go and have a look:)