Sunday, May 23, 2010

MORE Retreat Layouts

Well I have finally had a chance to photograph all my retreat layouts....
and class pages...
WOW - I have done nearly 70 Los this month...
here is a few more from the retreat....

my gorgeous circle cutter & i really are best friends now
[not as close as Carol & I of course]
and i love the dragonfly I glimmermisted in the demo - 
I used Jazz Blue and then Bubbles.... very sparkly!!!
I had a great time using up left overs from kits I had in my bag...
 one of the first layouts i did at the retreat... using a mini kit I put together.
which I have sold out of now.... very popular!!!
This is a page maps sketch
and I hope you have all discovered the New Basi Grey Basics Line...
It will be loaded ontot he shop ASAP - it is awesome!!!
I teamed it up here with the Studio Calico Anthology Range.
one of my fav pics form this month :)
and of course my FAV pic from this month...
after i sent the shop home with Jason I was forced to use what I had in my tote
so I create an A4 page of my sister [when she was about 2]

well my finally page tally was actually 35.... so I do have heaps more - but I wont bore you.
However I wil share some of my classes tomorrow.
Till then 
*Enjoy ~ Create ~ Share*

3 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous pages peta, i especially love the one of your sister!!

Jane said...

Wow Peta you really are inspiring AND productive - 70 layouts and 4 kids - I'm in awe!!

Chloe said...

Oh my...70 pages for the month!!! Super lovely pages at that :-)