Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scrapping = relaxation

and I am so loving making more time for my scrapping
now that I have this work thing down pat....
It was really interfering with my scrap time but I have worked thru it and now am 
finding some time
at least every 2nd day which is great.
Last night Carol & I got some scrapping down with Pizza, wine & friends 
- lots of laughs and even Tina the Scrap Critic was here....

1st we did Sar's BC from the July CC

then I got 2 pages done for my ME album - one inspired by Kerryn's Monthly Chalenge
B = buttons & bling
and this one - just because
and this one which I started last night but finished this morning
I love these flowers I made....
and here is my Chalenge Me page - set by Sandie over at the SFS forum

 LOVING having new photos to scrap...
So much so that we are off for a photo shoot this arvo - I found a cool spot this morning - just hopng the afternoon sun works like I want :)))
Will share once Ive loaded them tonight :)

No comments: