Monday, January 10, 2011

SALE - it's time.....

to clear it all out....
2011CHA is not far away and I have no room on the shelves for new stock
So lets CLEAR OUT and ORGANISE the shop ready!!!!!

take 25% off EVERYTHING...
yes kits included....
I want them all sold!!!

Enter this code in the shopping cart prior to check out.
JAN2011SALE
Direct Deposit prefered but Paypal is still accepted.

Direct Deposit Details are as follows
Westpac Bank
Peta MacBeth
BSB 732620
ACC 558121
*to pay via DD just click on pay by paypal till you receive an order number - then close off the paypal screen
*please use the order number as reference when paying by DD

NB; I have tried my best to make sure all stock is counted and correct, but I will apologise now if for any reason the item you purchase is not available at the time of packing.
*Sale on till Sunday 16th Jan - unless sold out ;)
*I will be posting Monday,Wednesday, Friday & Monday 17th
*Orders will be posted as soon as funds clear - PLEASE NOTE - if not cleared by Monday 17th your order will not be sent till Thursday 27th Jan as I will be away.

ENJOY CREATE SHARE & shop shop shop!!!!

No comments: