Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just LOVING.......

the NEW 3 Bugs in a Rug
just $32.50 - 3 left so be FAST!!!

And my NEW Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches
[Large ONLY $25 Med ONLY $19 - available by emailing me HERE]

and all the GREAT photos I have from our 3 back to back camping trips in January/Feb
Meah @ Riverwood - our 1st 2011 Camp
 Sienna - also @ Riverwood 
[scraplift from January Scrapbooking Trends Mag - Available in the shop]
 Mum & Meah @ Narrabeen Lagoon [camp trip #2]
 Sienna enjoying HOLDING Uncle Drews Beer
another scraplft from ST Mag
 and my fav page so far....

So im off back to the scrap desk - the mojo is flowing and im loving all the inspiration that 
Scrap Trends has.... giving me some great ideas - its the best mag!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Peta. Love the So fun layout but they are all fabulous. Take care, Deb xx

Emily P said...

awesome Peta, they look so good.
Can't wait to get my kits now!!