Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday's Kit in the Spotlight

 Jillibean Soup - Spotted Owl Soup SFS Designer Kit
ONLY $25 
for this gorgeous kit
and look at all the goodies you get

 So far I have got 5 pages out of this kit - [ive added cardstock & some alphas]
Here's one I did at retreat

I was really happy with how this one turned out - adding in the Glitter Thickers

 Now the next two I did yesterday and they are inspired scraplifts from Kim Arnolds Blog
thanks Kim you got my mojo flowing ;)

 and another i did at retreat an A4
 where I added in more thickers and a flower
see it isnt just a birthday kit...

I also have the Blossom Soup Kit available
ONLY $25
and great for those girly girls out there :)

Grab yours today

3 comments:

Emily P said...

love them all :)
can;t wait to get my blossom kit also!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such lovely layouts. Loving the colours in the kits!

Belinda Venables said...

OOhh...I love this kit!!!!!