Monday, April 4, 2011

Yesterday's Class @ Embellee's

Yesterday I took a seat on the other side of the teaching table and learnt some fantastic techniques and ideas from some wonderful ladies.

Haylee & I went to Edgeworth for an allday class with
"embellees" - Lizzie & Lisa
and met a room full of talented and 'lovely' ladies.

We were taught 2 pages from Lisa
a Card from Cassie
and an amazing recycled album from Lizzie

I got the 1st page finished there


the 2nd page will be finished this afternoon
the album I got started there and finished the cover and some inside pages last night at home
here is the cover
I am going to make it an album about my Grandma who is 94 in a few weeks
and I can't wait to get mum to scan for me some old photos and letters etc
so I can document her life in this album
to me it looks perfect for a vintage type album
I will take some photos of the inside once I get some pics happening.

As for the card - well im not good with them - but I will get it happening and see how I go.

But the Tim Hotlz grunge tool made an appearance as did the inks - and I had
alot of fun blending and getting messy
I have forgotten how much you can do with them
Im feeling some messy classes coming our way here at SFS :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oooooooo love them - gosh didn't know about Embellees (now I do!) - sounds like a great day. Don't forget to show us the inside album pages when they are done.

Jasmine S said...

That is a beautiful pic and just adore that tag. Gorgeous work.

Bree said...

Beautiful layout Peta and I just love the look of that album cover! The class sounds like it was great fun, I love getting messy :)