Monday, May 23, 2011

Kits & Retreats News

SFS Designer Kits are being loaded every week...

have you seen the NEW ones

MME Lime Twist has some gorgoeus stuff - 4 equally fab ranges
here's "out of the the blue"
a great one for those boy pages

 Life of the Party
fanastic colours to brighten up your pages



 And the NEW Echo Park Dots & Stripes
[samples to come soon]
 Metropolitan
Candy Shoppe

and SPLASH!!!!


and here are some great pages with some kits I still have a few available

Kate's been playing with this kit

check out her gorgeous pages HERE on her blog
She has also had a play with this kit...
Pink Pailsee Daily Junque



as have I - it is soooo versitile

and I have also had a play with


I have 3 left in the shop HERE

So I hope we have inspired you to either get your kits out and SCRAP
or to pop on into the shop and buy a kit or two.

Make sure you check out the 2012 retreat blog for updated news on next years retreats.
Im very excited about finally having them booked in
and hoping that next week I can announce prices and teachers :)

Okay I beter go to the post office and get out all the orders from today.

No comments: