Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our retreat is Over

Last weekend I held my scrap weekend at home... and what a great time we had.

Day one we had our guest designer Terri teach us these gorgeous pages..... these are my creations from Terri's class.















As a class back a few months ago, we started making calenders for presents so we created many single pages over the weekend for these.... here are just a few...

















Some of us got hooked on Doodling.... inspired by a Christine Millar kit (sold thru Aussie Scrap Source)..... we cut out papers and doodled.... and then doodled some more...
















I also taught a few double page classes, heres one of them.








Now for a few pics of some of the girls..... concentrating hard on their projects.... and their dinner!!!

Tash & Jody creating and Leonie's on a roll











Tina working hard!!!! and mum concentrating.
















Dinner time...hurray!!!!




So as you can see we had a very productive weekend and lots of fun.

I would like to once again thank Terri for her great designs and all the girls who attended throughout the weekend and made it lots of fun.


Till next post.
Peta

1 comment:

Terri B said...

Love them all Peta!! I am glad that you liked doing my pages. I had a blast while I was there.