Thursday, September 27, 2007

October Classes set

Make sure you take a look to the right and check out the new class dates. With school holidays, and some previous plans, I am limited to days I can hold them so make sure you book early as I am also limited each day for seats.
If you have any queries as to the pages we are doing please contact me.

Today I am creating the page for tonights class, a nice boy page with lots of blues & greens, rockets & stars.
Zac is also playing football today ay 12 noon against the public school just a friendly match for the kids, so it should be fun, and a nice day to be sitting having a chin wag with the girls.

By the way make sure you check out Sara's Sketch blog she has some exciting news on there, and some great new sketches.

Till next post
Peta

No comments: