Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Update of some new pages

Well I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of school holidays.... I have been working everyday so very tired, but hey the pay on friday will be good.

I participated in a Cyber Crop on friday night over at Scrapbook Divas it was lots of fun, great group of girls, will definately be back. I only have got to finish 2 of the 3 challenges, but here they are.

The criteria for page 1 was based on FK next submission of "my hearts desire"

The other criteria was as follows; I'd like to see RED and YELLOW on your page and either one of the three big "F" FLORA or FAUNA or FLOUISH.














Page 2 criteria was
Think Spring! Criteria one - flowers, flowers flowers Criteria two - green, orange and pink tones Criteria three - sketch














The next 2 pages where from Bons Cybercrop on sunday night.

Challenge 1














Challenge 2













Other than that I have 2 pages on the go for other challenges which I just can't get into and 5 sketches I want to do.
Maybe on thursday.... no more work till tuesday so i have some time for me...and scrappin..oh and the kids...oops nearly forgot them.

We bought a new camper off ebay on sunday so if we can pick it up thursday we might take off for a couple of days...we'll see, no plans!!!

Till next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of those pages are beautiful Peta. I love how you handcut the flowers out of the paper in the first layout.

Have fun with the camper, now the weather is heatig up Im trying to get Peter to go camping with me. Lol