Monday, October 15, 2007

Schools back

Hurray.... but one of mine has a pupil free day... so she is off to a friends place as I have to work.
I did 3 pages on saturday arvo after cricket... but no titles yet so i will have to finish them this arvo and take pics. They were all of sketches, 2 from 'Stuck?' and 1 from Boutique
Week 2 at boutiques Passion 4 Fashion will be announced to day.... can't wait, I will have to do it tonight I think as we go away on thursday for the weekend, so I better not procrastinate.
Well the kids start back at swim club today..training twice a week club on friday nights (so we will miss week 1). Friday will be a nightmare cricket training 4.30 - 5.30, ballet 5-6, swim club 5.30 - 7.30ish....mmmm 3 places at once.... sounds like fun!
Well I had better get Zac ready for school, Meah ready for friends, Caleb ready for care and me ready for work.... looks like we are going on holidays with the 5 bags at the door.

No comments: