Thursday, November 8, 2007

Update


well its raining, again.... but although it is a pain as far as the washing is concerned I am loving my 'scrapping time'.... here are a few I've got done since last post.

This page is the one I have done for this weeks Passion 4 Fashion - Conservative.


the next two pages are what I did at Boutiques Cyber crop last saturday... it was lots of fun, and I won the treasure hunt. i received today a little RAK with some Versa Inks and some lovely glitter flowers.... now to do a layoutusing them.

















this layout was inspired by a lady i met many years ago, who is now a 'star scrapper' over at Scrap therapy...Lusi Austin....(hey Lusi - madly waving)....
















I do have some more but this is just taking way to long to post so I will try to get some more up tomorrow

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Peta, hope you and bub are well today?

Just love love your Passion for Fashion layout - Good Luck for this one.

Nice to see you over at the Sketch Blog and at Crafting in Style :-)

Angela said...

Hi PJ!

Angie here from SSW. Been looking for you of late, havent seen you around much, please come and visit us, we MISS you:(:(

Fantastic LO's Hon, looking forward to seeing your in the gallery:):)

Hugs Ange