Saturday, November 3, 2007

A very productive day

Firstly some cards...yep still haven't started the xmas ones, but I will. The first one was Challenge#4 a Scrap Therapy's CC last night.












My classic layout for Passion 4 Fashion.. 4th time lucky..yep i pulled it apart 4 times, very frustrating..but hey like the finished product.













These are 2 of the challenges from Bon's the 1st was a sketch layout and the 2nd I need to use red, rubons & bare chipboard.... I am still to do the 3rd, just working out some photos....













Challenges done for Scrap Therapys Cyber Crop last night. Challenge one to use a colour wheel and choose opposiye colours, lime green & purple were mine. Challenge #2 a Monogramatic layout & Challenge #3 we used the Haymns Paints colour by zodiac chart and being a cancer mine were yellow orange tones.

so now I am sitting around waiting for Boutiques 1st very Cyber Crop to start... we are all so excited... should be fun. I'll upload the results soon.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Peta, love your entry into the Passion4Fashion competition. You always manage to complete so many challenges I love coming to look at what you've achieved.