Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update and other important things

Okay so I have been home for 5 days now, and have been very slack by not uploading any of the pages for the Blind Challenge or the Monthly challenge.... so here they are...

BLIND CHALLENGE PAGES

This is my page which I used to create Aprils Bling Challenge....
Terri's page....


Michelles page
Jo's Page





Kate's Page




Sandie's Page






So who hasn't emailed me their page????? make sure you do by the end of the week I will announce the winner on the weekend!!

Okay now April's Comp pages.... I will put them in here


now an update.....



Sienna has now turned 10 days old!!!! and she is soooooo cute! not at 2am when she wont settle back to sleep.... but hey I can work thru it

i have been scrapping a bit.... but I have had lots of visitors so its a bit hard to do too much...... heres a few pages....

4 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

THERE GORGEOUS PETA LOVE THE LITTLE FOOTSIES.. LOVE THE PIC OF HER WITH YOU ..,..

SANDIE
XX

Kate said...

WOW Peta!! I am so loving your new baby girl LO's - absolutely stunning!!! can't wait to see you both tomorrow xxx

Jane said...

holy smokes Peta - you are amazing!!! Just love the LO "a mother's treasure" how gorgeous is that photo.

Terri B said...

I have to take the photo of my page LOL....I keep forgetting!