Thursday, May 1, 2008

1st Day of the Month


and what a day it has started off to be.......

Today I have acheived one of my Scrapping goals for the year....


I am on a Design Team..... at Bon's Scraps....

I am sooo excited, and so thrilled to have been asked to fill some very big shoes, Sheree McGee has decided to 'move on', so to speak, and so here I am!!!! I will miss your inspiration at Bon's Sheree, but thankyou for leaving, as it has now given me this opportunity!!! :)


So now to start creating & inspiring......


Please go on over and check out Bon's, we have lots of fun there and the challenges are great... even better now that one will be mine :)

Hope to see you over there for a chat, challenge and some good laughs.

We also have a Cyber Crop on the last Monday night of the month... challenges are due in the following monday (yep a WHOLE week to complete them)....


My first page as a DT is my sample for Bon's Monthly Comp & Paper of the Month..... and here it is....



The Paper of the Month for May is the New Basic Grey Sugared paper ~ Attractive....


and the Monthly Comp is Celebrating being a mum...so check it out.... and you could be the next Guest DT at Bon's for the month of June!!!!



And......... I also found out today that I have won a monthly blog challenge...... set by Kate... go check out the inspiration on her site..... lots to look at there!!!!


Well I had better get back to my 1st Monthly challenge...the girls are hounding me already!!!!


I will post my page here later today!!!! so make sure you come back and check it out!!!

My challenge at Bon's..... This + that + this + numbers!!!! go check it out....

5 comments:

bon said...

glad to have you on board :D
and guess what i'm just about to go and post?
very exciting, i'm sure you'll create many beautiful and inspiring pages with it!!!

Kate said...

WOO HOO!! so excited for you Peta, you bring lots of fun & inspiration to Bons already, I can only imagine how far you will go with this added incentive...congratulations my friend :)

Jane said...

very well deserved Peta - looking forward to the MANY challenges you set at Bon's.

Giovanna Scott said...

congrats Pj!!! so happy for you. new bubba and new reason NOT to do housework (like we needed a reason?!!!).
xx
gigi

jules said...

better late than never!! CONGRATS HONEY!!!!! so excited for you.....you will be fantastic i am sure....will have to check bons out more often now...i have been very slack :(

again congrats and have fun!!!!!