Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st

I cant believe another month is over..............
mind you it hasnt been a great month for us so we are glad to put an end to July 2008..... it has been an emotional rollercoaster...lots of very happy times, Zac turned 10, Caleb turned 3, Tracey & Scott got Married, I had a bday, we had a family holiday - not in our camper.... but all this was marred by two very untimely deaths which have rocked our world.....

So bring on August I say!!!!

and what better way to start it than by saying Im paying to go to Heidi Swapp today YAY!!!!!! she is coming in December and I am so excited.....

and of course its the beginning of the month, so there are lots of new comps out for you to complete.... Bons Scraps monthly challenges will be loaded today so make sure you check them out..... heres a sneak of my number challenge......

I will also load my august classes and an August comp.... the past two months I havent had much interest inthe monthly comp so I havent judged it.... so tell me do you still want me to do one???? leave a comment if you do....

and I know you have all been hanging out for it, we will definatley do a blind challenge this month!!! dates to be posted today....

3 comments:

sandy the husband lover said...

i'm always up for a challenge peta so i'll be in it

Sharon said...

peta, i love the challenges. july hasn't been that great for us and i didn't get any challenges done. but i would love it if they continued. Sharon

jules said...

i know i have been hopeless lately but if you keep it going i am IN!!!