Friday, August 1, 2008

Aussie Scrap Source & Classes for August

ASS is my major suplier for all my product I use for my classes at home....
I encourage you all to head over to the Aussie Scrap Source Blog. ASS have announced some new changes to their blog where they have a Weekly challenge & will be also featuring a Product of the Week on Monday, along with their regular feature - Weekend Inspiration. This week ASS have featured mini albums - the DT have done an amazing job with these albums - click here to follow the link.

They have a great DT who give some awesome inspiration onthe blog.... you can also check out all the new release products, some which hopefully will be here before the scrap weekend!!!!!



Okay I have now dated a few classes in August. I have made a date for a night class too but I will only run it if I have 3 people min, so let me know asap.



I will be running a SPECIAL class in Sept too..... around the 16th so keep an eye out for that one!!!

No comments: