Friday, February 20, 2009

My morning Post at Bon's Scraps

Well i cant seem to get into Bon's this morning so i thougth I would put it here instead...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Today is my little girls 8th Birthday

Happy Birthday Meah

So i am off to Glendale shopping this morning - as I havent had a chance to go and get her a few nice outfits - her bunks were her main pressie so she isnt getting much more - but as she needs new clothes anyway I might as well give them to her today for her bday!!!!

Carol is coming with me and we are also going into the Craft Fair - so that will be fun.....

This evening I think we might play a few games with the kids - Meah has chosen pizza for dinner so thats easy... and yesterday afternoon I made 80 cupcakes - 50 for school and the rest for home.... I am sooooo excited as the icing for the school ones actually worked - I can stuff up "ready to spread icing" - I am hopeless!!!!! but ive had success - now to hope this arvo i can successfully ice the home ones LOL!!!

This afternoon I will load some photos from the day for you all to see....
Have a great day - enjoy whatever it is you are doing - and SMILE!!!!! today is a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: