Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Retreat @ Main Creek pages

We had the bestest weekend out at Main Creek Retreat with
kate as the Hostess with the mostest
and Marion is the Chef of the year!!!!!

Here are some of my pages - there are a few others I cant show you yet ;)

These are all using a Cllage Press Paper pack - OMG these packs are AWESOME!!!!!
and I will be placing them in the shop very soon.....
for ONLY $25 - you get 2 of each paper, sticker alphas & tags...



These pages are all using Scrapbookinfromscratch.com Kits.....
These were made just for Kate's retreat and sold like hot cakes
- but I have a few left and I will load these by the end of the week



some 8.5 x 11 pages



all the awesome class pages we did
1. Kate's bits & pieces challenge
2. Kate's Friday class
3. My BC
4. Kate's Saturday class
5 & 6. I love having left overs from class kits
- and these are a few i did with fridays left overs


I will load some more pics of our fun weekend soon.... STAY TUNED!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Girl you have been BUSY and what FAB pages, love your style and wish I could punch out the pages as quick as you. THink I managed about 10 on my retreat LOL.