Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slack Blogger i know :)

Well where do I start????


Lets start with Bon's AWESOME AMAZING MARCH GIRL KIT.....


New Scribble Scrabble Papers
Here's a few pages I have created with it so far....




This page is the sample for the Write Now challenge we have this month - enter and you can win $15 to spend at Bon's Scraps.....
Scrap a page about your youngest - child, sibling, memory....
Check out the criteria here


Okay now I have decided to join in a comp over at Scrap Boutique called Passion 4 Fashion 2
I joined in last time and had a great time.....
The first week we had the 1980s as inspiration for our page...... so I found an old album and pulled out my highschool pics - scary!!!! LOL....

This page came together with ease and I love it!!!!!!

The next week was 1960's - so I went the
"Austin Powers/movies meets Flower Power" look
Lots of fun and love the outcome....


This week is the 1920's - LOVE IT!!!!
So i took the whole sepia look and inspired by the huge flowers & featehrs they use to wear on their headbands I create this page of Meah on her 8th Bday.....



So other than that I am madly sorting product, and receiving new product, in time for Kate's Retreat next week - can't wait - I am so excited......
Hey she can fit in a couple more if you would like to attend,....
Check it out here
Its going to be awesome - great classes - lots of laughes - AWESOME shopping!!!!
My shop also attended another retreat last weekend - at Jule's place - and the girls had great fun scrapping and shopping.... maybe I should rent out my shop for happy scrappers to use when having people over to scrap LOL.... anyone interested?????
Well I better go and create my class pages for next week and put this little tired bub to bed [we had a VERY bad night last night]....




1 comment:

Tash said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Am loving all your pages and can't wait till the retreat!! xx