Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's all about ME!!!!!!

I have had the best day today!!!!!!
I got my new baby - Canon 40d - OMG!!!!
SOOOOOOOO happy!!!



stunning pics!!!!!
but i had no one to take pics of as the kids were at school & Sienna was asleep!!!!

and then I went and got my hair cut - woohoo - love it - feels AWESOME!!!!!!

so some inside flash pics,.....
it's going to take me some time to get use to the wieght and the noise I think -
but it is sooo fast....
Love it!!!!!

Might have to head out bush walking in the blue moutains so i can really use my baby!!!!


2 comments:

Kate said...

woo hoo, what a great day! love your hair and your new baby is just perfect :)

Terri B said...

WOOT! Peta....I can honestly say I am ever shade of green.....cant wait to see what you do with this baby of yours