Tuesday, September 8, 2009

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

I just have to say I have been blown away with all the orders I have received with the sale....
I am putting more product up this morning to keep up with the demand and I have had a few requests - which is great - please ask away!!! I have so much product here - I might just have that "thing" you are looking for!!!!!
So make sure you dont forget to check out the SHOP
and the sales in the paper & kit sections!!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE photo share today.......

Here are some of the shots I took on Sunday....
NB these are all 'untouched' - i havent edited anything!!!!!
This is Michelle - how gorgeous is she! she was the perfect model
[and no she isnt one she was another lady in the course]
I so cant wait to get my family to this location to shoot them...
might try it next time Jason's home!!!







and the gorgeous Michelle - my experiment with back lighting


And Haylee - she is just gorgeous - and the we had so much fun getting these shots!!!




These pics Haylee took!!!!!!
Michelle jumped off the wall - and Haylee nailed it!!!


Some she took of ME!!!!!



it seems funny being critical of pics of yourself but I do like this shot!!!!

BUT -This is my FAV!!!
Not often do we get a pic of oursleves and say - wow I like that!!!!
Thanks Haylee - love it!!!!


"She decided to start living the life she'd imagined"

5 comments:

Kate said...

wow wow wow you look so hot!! the last one is definitely my fav too

Lauren said...

They are all fab Peta!

michelle said...

Love all these photos. What a great course that was ....

Exactly what did you mean by ...."I so can't wait to get my family to this location to shoot them..."??

I have visions of a firing squad.lol

Peta said...

heehee!!!! that will always depend on my mood - this week wouldnt be a good week to go LOL!!!! IYKWIM!!!

Jane said...

wow Peta, you look stunning - sounds like you've learnt heaps on the course, pity I couldn't make it in the end!!!!!!