Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Class Day today - and a Layout or two

Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there
wasn't a way to get over them.
~Author Unknown
Today I have my first class for 2010.
Bit excited actually - although the prospect of having all the kids here isnt great!!!! oh well!!!

heres a sneak of the layouts we are doing today in class



Glimmermist, cutting and mounting!!!!

here's a couple of layouts I have done
This one is from the BC over at Savvy on Saturday Night
thanks Kayla - love it

and a just because layout....
trying to finish off the bundle of pics I have from the retreat we went to in Melbourne last year.


Well thats it for me.... for now!!!
Off to check my email and send out some more info for DOTM
- thankyou everyone for your emails - boy there are some talent scrappers out there
 - I am enjoying getting to know you all :)

2 comments:

Teegs said...

Awesome layouts very creative:)

SANDIE MALLON said...

i think that pic is missing some one.. hehe...

ME!!!!!!!!