Friday, January 15, 2010

KITS ~ and Layout Share

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
~John Lennon
 Well I have been totally blown away by all the wonderful and talented scrappers who have enquired about the Designer of the Month @ SFS....

thankyou so much to everyone who has applied.
I have decided on a few people to get the begining of the year under way and
our first DOTM's kit is on its way to her.....
I am very excitied to have this talent lady on board
and I cannot wait to see how she uses my kit....
I will be finalising the DOTM for rest of the year on my return from holidays [27th Jan], so if you are yet to hear from me dont worry I have some decisions to
make, as I would love to involve you all
- but obviously i cant.... stay tuned!!!

and I have been scrapping a little the past few days...
I created the 1st two layouts using one of the new kits which I have just loaded



 and this layout I created for a BOM challenge over at Wicked Princesses
- now owned by my friend Krissy
Using my word for 2010 :)
BELIEVE


here are the other 2 new kits I have loaded
- one is a rerelease of the "Seasons" range from Crate Paper
and the other is in the New Year Bargins...
some Scenic Route Papers with a bit of MME



I have also loaded a heap of MME tags but unfortunately my photo loader wasnt working so I will have to try again today.... gotta love technology [when it works anyway!!!]

3 comments:

marijana said...

:) cant wait to see who is guest designer and to see what she does with your FAB kits :)

great pages too btw :)

Kate said...

wow I love your new kits peta and your pages are GORGEOUS!!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

OMG.. stunning pages .. love love the believe one.. LUSHIOUS BABE!