Monday, February 15, 2010

a WONDERFUL weekend away

Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke

On Friday the kids & I took off to Wollongong for 4 days.....
Mainly so i could go out for lunch with my sister before she has her bub in about 5 weeks....
but I got to stay at Sar & Dan's place and it was AWESOME!!!!
I had the nicest time - so relaxed - nothing was an issue
- the kids all played nicely
- Emma was there to help us out, watching the kids whilst we went out on friday night to
Amigo's Mexican ~ YUM!!!!

and helping Sar have the kids whilst I went out on Saturday for lunch with Em....
my mum & sisters
Ky, Em & I

And then we celebrated my neice Jada & Meah's bdays on Sunday just the girls
 [oh with Zac, Caleb & Nate HEEHEE] but no dads to be seen!!!!

Inbetween all of this Sar & My kids played and played...
we took them out for donuts
they played the Wii
and read each other books

and of course Sar, Emma & I scrapped...
Megan, Courtney & Jus came on Saturday night to join us too which was nice.....
Sunday night was just Sar & I - and the kids took FOREVER to calm down and go to sleep - but we eventually got some time to have a REAL chat & scrap - which was awesome...
I cooked Sar a romantic Valentine's dinner
yes we ate & chatted on Savvy LOL!!!!
and then we went down stairs to scrap till midnight.....

Sar you are a TRUE friend
- and I really appreciate you opening your house up for me and
the kids for the weekend....
cant wait for next time now :))))))

here's a few pages I got done....
both of these are for the Savvy CC which is due on thursday....

So now I am home.... washing is done and hung....
Dinner was YUMMY!!!
I made myself Fish with a creamy prawn topping....

and now it is time to have an early night and get back into it all again tomorrow!!!
Have a great night :)))))))

5 comments:

Sar said...

Mwah babe! LOVED having you and can't wait to do it again!!! Miss you already... :(

Kate said...

looks like you had a lovely weekend away peta in the gong!!!

Jane said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend with Sar, lucky you!!!!!!! love all the LO's you got done and how yummy does your tea look {drool}!!!!!!

amanda said...

You were certainly blessed with a wonderful weekend - your LOs are great too:)

Her Essential Hand said...

love all those photos, great to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Love that LO with the watch HS verbal sticker on it, didnt know what to call it, haha
:) x