Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just needed............

a bit of a pick me up... so I went to my favourite quote garden and found these....

Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to. ~George Seaton

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present. ~Babatunde Olatunji

If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is. ~Author Unknown

How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward. ~Spanish Proverb

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ~Author Unknown



The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~John E. Southard

these all made me feel warm inside.....
but then i found this one....

Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. ~Etty Hillesum

Now I feel refocused - and my world is brighter from behind my smile :))))

okay im off to spend some time with the kids and then scrap!!!!!

2 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

{{hugs}} for you feeling down chickie :( Im glad those gorgeous quotes chased the blues away :)

Krissy xx

Bree said...

Love the quotes you found Peta!!
Hope they have really helped and big hugs for you :)