Monday, March 8, 2010

Only 11 more sleeps....

till Kate's Retreat @ Main Creek...
I am soooo excited - i can't wait to get away and scrap with all the girls.... and meet new people too :))
Although I am very unorganised as I need to get the shop in order to take it with me....

Today I will be playing catchup - a LONG to do list....
wich gets longer as the morning goes on....
i think it will be one of those days where I will be chasing my tail!!!!

I have been scrapping witht he gorgeous MME Quiet Contrary Kit

i will finish them off today and show you later the whole page....

it is an AWESOME kit!!!!
grab one today


2 comments:

Jane said...

how cute does that kit look, hope you get all your "chores" done today!!!!! what a drag.

Anonymous said...

that kit looks great - can't wait to see your whole LO. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog too.