Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WOW April is steaming ahead....

and due to the Easter weekend I have had to wait to announce

SFS's Designer of the Month for April....

and sorry but you will have to wait a little bit longer....
but let me tell you this.... she has now received her kit...
she is very excited....
and this is what she has got to play with,....

and I am sure she wont make us wait too long for something amazing
 - as her scrapping is AWESOME!!!!
she has some amazing work on her blog, and not only is she on some
GREAT Design Teams she is a MASTER....
yes a Scrapbooking Memories Master....
you can only imagine how excited I was when I found this out
after she had accepted the DOTM position....

Oh I can't wait to tell you all...

but for now you will just have to be put up with a few of my layouts ~ LOL!!!

one from
Origins April Kit
which I only have 2 left how cool is that!!!


and this one from the Pink Paislee 365degree kit
- which is walking out the door too...


well thats it from me for now....
I promise to be back VERY VERY soon with some more inspiration!!!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous gorgeous LO's Peta!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Kate said...

great layouts as always peta!

Kate said...

Love them both peta, especially the 2nd one and I love all the easter camping pics!! lots of inspiration there :)