Friday, June 25, 2010

Last day of sale today!!!!

Have you been shopping yet???

Dont miss out on saving up to 25% - this brings my kits down to nearly cost price.... 
get in and grab a few - makes scrapping EASY!!!!

I will try to do some catch up blog posts over the weekend - some layout shares & pics
- as I have been a bit slack sorry...

here is a pic of my little nephew - wish they could have stayed longer :(

Emily & I Hunter Valley Gardens - taken by Zac

Sienna is now VERY good at breast feeding

my new toy - who wants a cuppa???

and the girls from work - out for a luncheon

well thats what i have been up to for the past week...
although I had two classes too - so I have a few pages to share.
I will take some pics tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

wtg sienna, she is a clever chickie!! love the photos peta :)

Kate said...

such gorgeous photos Peta!!! Jed is one handsome little man :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

gorgoeus shot of u and the girls at work.. cant believe how big sienna is.. WOW....